Wednesday 15 August 2012

I think there's something on my eye...

Carrying on with the Penguin Challenge, it's week 3, White and Colour.

I had no idea what to do and then I saw my fabric box. Dun Dun Dunnnn! An idea came and I decided to stick felt all over my eyes! The most logical thing to do of course...

I had a white eye shadow background and stuck the felt triangles on with eyelash glue.



 I couldn't actually open my eyes up properly so I had to have them closed for the picture otherwise I looked like a right weirdo!


I did two eyes this time! 


And that is my white and colour look!

Not your usual makeup challenge entry!

Figgy xx

6 comments:

  1. omg! this is so unique!! awesome take on the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks niki! i thought id go for something a bit different to usual makeup :D

      Delete
  2. WOW! This is awesome!
    Never thought of this before!
    Did I say it was awesome? Oh I did!! Well, I'll say it again: AWESOME! ;)
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha thanks! its nice to hear such positive feedback from people :) makes it all worth it :D

      Delete
  3. This is really clever and unique.
    Actually, this entire blog is one of the most unique ones I've seen in a while.

    Your crafty artistic nature is very inspiring and posts much fun to read.

    Hope you keep this blog alive for a long, long time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh thanks sooo much! thats the nicest thing anyones ever said! we will try to keep this blog alive as long as we can just for you ;)

      Delete