Wednesday, 8 August 2012

My Eyebrows Aren't Usually This Dark!


So this is the second week of the penguin challenge, Black and Colourrrrrrr! I do loves me a bit of colour!
I decided that I would only do one eye because I knew i wouldn't be able to do both exactly the same, so I looked like a weirdo walking around the house and my parents didn't understand what the hell I was up to!

I thought that a strong black eyebrow with a complementing eyeliner would work well with crazy colours in between. An eyeliner sandwich!


Adding a few feathers was the finishing touch, applied with eyelash glue. 


In my house it's full of giant colourful paintings and I thought they complemented each other well!





Once I'd finished my proper makeup I decided to go a bit crazy with some orange Barry M eye shadow that is about 30 years old, which we found in my Grandma's makeup box (and stole! muahaha)


It looked cooler in real life, I just look slightly diseased in pictures...!

And that is FiggyLane's entry for Black and Colourrrrrr!

Hope you like it!

Figgy xx

12 comments:

  1. I love how creative your looks are! LOVE<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you! Stop you'll make me blush :P THANKS

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love this! It looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I love looking at everyones different designs!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. thanks niki! loved your entry for week 2!

      Delete
  4. Wow, that's so cool! Those colours look so pretty together.

    sincerelysaraelizabeth.blogspot.ca

    Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks sara! i do like to think that colour is one of my specialties (you should see the way i dress!) haha x

      Delete
  5. Yiha!! Great look, and such a great idea with the black brows along with the feather!!!!
    And i like the last photos where you show things got out of hand with some orange pigment! It's so crazy and that makes it so vivid and so i like it!!!! Great job on your challange! Did you enjoy it as much as i did???/Azure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yhhh just thought id sprinkle some more crazy colours on top! i looked pretty ridiculous with one painted eye and one non painted! it was a really fun challenge, im looking for some more makeup challenges to do because i think you can go any way creatively with them which is the bestest bit :D x

      Delete
  6. Wow, amazing looks! You are very creative!!

    ReplyDelete